take a drive toward the end of Orange Beach!
UPDATED IMAGES MONDAY AUG 27th!
One of my best friends Dan, took me on a tour of the most incredible structure (to be) on the coast of Alabama (Orange Beach to be exact)(hard hats and steel toe boots required!). He, and the Architectural company he represents, is responsible for the design of the magnificent structure called, TURQUOISE PLACE. This post is an up close look at the views, construction, design, and beauty of TURQUOISE PLACE.
Some facts about Turquoise-
– Turquoise Place will rise to an imposing 370 feet tall (tallest on the coast), with 400 units housed within two towers.
– 13.75 acres of property will provide a 90-foot wide access corridor to the public beach.
– 24 to 32-stories in height
– Each unit will range from approximately 2,400 – 5,900 heated and cooled square feet.
– It will feature top-of-the-line pools, lazy rivers, private beach-front cabanas, state-of-the-art fitness centers, covered parking, tennis courts.
There are curves everywhere. Just look at the ceiling above Dan’s head.
This is the view each resident will have (on this side of the tower) from their dinning room!
Dinning room window view-closer
Stop and think about this image for a second. I am photographing the pelicans above them! That is just a hint of how tall Turquoise is.
I love the fixtures, so minimal.
The minimal detail is visible everywhere.
Balcony view- Almost a full 180 degrees.
I just got these from Dan today. These are current images from the site. The perspective on these are beautiful because they were shot from a helicopter!
The left arrow is the location where I shot the dinning room window view.
The arrow on the right is the location where I shot all the views from the edge showing the coast line.
The arrow (once again) is where I shot the coast line. This shot is from the GULF!